Monday 27 June 2016

Monday Muscle - How I Blasted My Arms Past The 18 INCH Mark Without Drugs!

Picture this! You embark on a new training regime focused specifically on building your arms. You follow the best nutritional practices, train like a maniac, and in just over two months you add just over an inch to each arm. Sounds too good to be true, doesn’t it?

While up until a few months ago I would have been a bit skeptical myself until I experienced the above scenario firsthand. That’s right! After 18 years of training, thousands of hours in the gym and hundreds of training routines I finally discovered the secrets to building truly impressive guns.
Build biceps to be proud of


Let’s qualify a few things first. I have logged over 20,000 hours in the gym training people as well as I have written one of the most popular natural bodybuilding books of all time Freaky Big Naturally. I have won 5 divisional titles in 4 different weight classes including 4 overall trophies and a National Championship.

I have had the good fortune to train with some of the worlds’ best coaches and on occasion rubbed shoulders with many of the legends of bodybuilding such as Franco Columbu, Frank Zane, Larry Scott, Lou Ferrigno, and many of the champs of today.

Now you would think after all this I would really know how to build arms to be proud of but the fact is… I DIDN’T!!!

You see although I have learned how to build a great physique even though being “genetically challenged”, my arms always lagged behind the rest of my physique. I tried all the strategies, philosophies, and training styles possible. I bombed, blasted, and fried my arms every possible way I could. Although my arms did look good and were above average they still had never reached the sleeve busting, jaw dropping, stove pipes that every trainee desires.

Now I am not one to quit and even though I had been at it for 18 years I was not about to give up. I knew there had to be a way to increase the size of my arms, without resorting to the use of steroids or other drugs. Fortunately, I finally cracked the code on building massive guns to be proud of. Here’s how I did it.

First since I’ve tried everything I decided to do the exact opposite of whatever one else is doing. That meant instead of training 4-5 times a week to build size. I decided to train 6 times a week.

Since so many people are following low volume high intensity routines (and getting nowhere fast) I decided I am going to do mega-volume with moderate intensity. That’s right I stopped training to failure completely and I dramatically increased the amount of sets I was doing for my arms directly and indirectly.

How many sets? How about 30-40 sets per workout?
Target your biceps directly & indirectly


How many reps? I kept my reps in the 6-10 range per set.

NO drop sets, forced reps, negatives, partials, or anything else.

How many times per week? I did two full arm workouts per week plus I hit the arms indirectly on the other days when I trained shoulders and legs on two days and chest and back on the other two days. So my arms got trained every single day!!!

Because I was hitting the gym with so much frequency and volume it would be impossible to train to failure. So I would just train each set until the last rep seemed tough but it was certainly not an all out effort.

Needless to say the routine worked like gangbusters. Every workout I kept adding weight to the bar or reps to each exercise. I did the same exercises each workout for a whole month and then I switched the exercise to a new set on the next month.

What happened?

I packed on over 12 pounds of muscle and 1 inch on each arm. My left bicep (the bigger of my arms) measured 18 inches cold. The right one is a little smaller and I am working hard on blasting that one over the 18 inch mark as well. Even so these measurements are not too bad for a guy who barely makes 5’8” and weighs 205lbs.

Finally, people are expressing positive comments about my arms. The comments used to be “if you could only bring up your arms you would look great”. Boy after 18 years it’s great to hear. Wow look at how thick your arms are!

I also want to add that I followed a very specific diet protocol during this training. Each day I consumed about 1800 calories.
Quality nutrition is also important
And once per week on my non-training day I consumed about 6000 calories. This way I could stay lean without adding fat while I got bigger and stronger.

Here’s the really shocking fact that has most seasoned veterans of the gym stunned and mystified. I only consumed between 50-80 grams of protein per day. However almost all of this protein came from live protein sources such as Hemp protein.

So there you have it. It is possible to build 18 arms without drugs. I have done it and you can too. Remember don’t let anyone steal your dreams.

Wade McNutt

Natural National Bodybuilding Champion

IFBB Mr. Universe Competitor

Wade McNutt is a Natural National Bodybuilding Champion and an IFBB Mr. Universe World Champion. He combined the secrets of Eastern Yoga Masters with, scientific, muscle building to produce a revolutionary new health system, called Freaky Big Naturally, find out more athttp://www.freakybignatural.com

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/expert/Wade_McNutt/40585

No comments:

Post a Comment